Frail care accommodation
The Support Centre as well as Mountview are focussed on rendering services to frail residents with 24 hour care.
The Support Centre
- The Support Centre, situated in Swalle Street, is part of Vonke Park, in a prime residential area of Somerset West and provides a comfortable, cared-for lifestyle for all its residents.
- Services are focussed entirely on frail residents as well as residents living with dementia and Alzheimer’s in a specialised unit with trained staff.
- Frail older persons will feel at home with 24 hour nursing and all their needs being catered to with services that include all meals and tea times, laundry and cleaning services and specialised care.
- Mountview is situated in Vonke Park and overlooked by the awe-inspiring Hottentots Holland Mountain range.
- The 34 luxury en-suite rooms can be furnished to individual taste and are all connected to satellite television.
- Three well-balanced meals are served daily and your laundry needs are taken care of by the central laundry.
- Well-trained and supervised staff offer 24 hour care and residents can make use of the activities and services of the adjacent Vonke House, church services, a library, a hair salon, a coffee shop and a kiosk.
Click here for tariffs.